4th of July Menu – Desserts
- 1 Cup pine nuts
- 1 Cup unsalted macadamia nuts
- 9-1/2 Tablespoons granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 Ounce-weights cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make crust: In a food processor, pulse nuts and 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar substitute until finely ground. Add butter and pulse to combine. Using your fingers, gently press nut mixture into bottom a 9 springform pan. Bake 10 minutes and remove from oven to cool.
- To make filling: In a food processor, pulse cream cheese and 1/2-cup sugar substitute in until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, pulsing well and scraping down bowl as necessary. Add sour cream, vanilla, zest, and salt, pulsing just to combine. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake 40 minutes. Turn off oven; let cheesecake cool for one hour without opening door. Chill 12 to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with blueberries before serving
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teas vanilla, sweeten
- Put in small ziploc bag. In large ziploc, add ice and 1/2 cup salt.
- Put small bag into larger bag and shake for 5 minutes.
- 3 squirts of SUGAR FREE Torini syrup.