Get Motivated to Lose Weight
When was the last time a few kind words helped you through a hard time? Whether it is an encouraging note from a friend, a line from a piece of poetry you’ve stumbled across at exactly the right time or a mantra that you repeat under your breath in times of need, motivational quotes can make a huge impact on your life.
After getting bariatric surgery in Jacksonville, the support and guidance of strong motivational quotes may take on entirely new meaning. As you adjust to life after getting Lap Band it is not uncommon to grow hesitant and worried about what the future holds. Losing weight will require changes to your eating, exercise and other behavioral habits, and can even mean some pretty big changes in who your friends are and what you do in your spare time.
Finding motivational quotes during this trying time of your life can make a big difference in your weight loss journey. There are millions of quotes out there, and finding one that resonates with you may take some time. When you do find a quote that holds special meaning to you and your weight loss journey, write it down on a small piece of paper and keep it with you at all times, allowing the special words to convey their power in times when you need it the most.
Here is a quick list of motivational quotes that have empowered many people to lose weight:
- “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” -Jack Dixon
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” -Mike Murdock
- “Failure is not fatal. Only failure to get back up is.” -John C. Maxwell
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” -Robert J Collier
- “The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist.” -J. Harold Wilkins
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” -Colin Powell
- “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be?”-~Maya Angelou
- “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.” -Buddha
- “If at first you don’t succeed, you are running about average.” -M.H. Alderson
- “There is nothing noble in being superior to someone else. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” -Hindu proverb
Is there another quote not listed above that holds special meaning to you? Share your favorites in a comment below.